Saturday, May 17, 2008


The stellar hikers. The view is amazing... no, not us... the greenery around us.


Can you see the top? Me neither!



Can you see me? The tree is huge! You all should be proud. I had to sacrifice myself for this picture... I had to walk off the "beaten path" to where I couldn't see what was surrounding me for the sake of a good picture. Needlesstosay, when the picture was done I RAN back wiggling.


Beware, spiders are everywhere. I faced my fears and walked through the jungle amongst the meanest of them. I am just as afraid as I was before... if not more.



This is before I knew the boat had holes in it. After this picture they handed me a topless milk carton... bail or sink my friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bail or sink...WHAT!!? You are so brave. I am so proud of you. I don't know if I could have done that. Impressive! ...And that tree was HUGE!

The Parks Family said...

Email me...I lost your email address when my laptop crashed.